Prepared self-serve packaged food and drink items provide significant benefits:
- Presentation (people want to see what they eat)
- Menu flexibility (opportunity to tailor menu choice to align with event demographics and other characteristics).
- No cash or card payment necessary – just “grab ‘n go” and pay via App (or pre-paid credit bundled with ticket).
- No waiting – especially in football, with no timeouts and a short halftime, minimizing transaction time is essential.
- Higher profits (lower operating expenses)
- Real-time inventory management.
- Real-time business intelligence (deep insights on customer preferences).
- Real-time price management (change prices in seconds).
- Lower capital costs (no need for cooking equipment, ventilation, card readers, etc.), allowing placement of more “grab ‘n go” stores located in the highest-traffic areas of the stadium.
- Cloud management (no servers or desktops).
Sacramento’s Golden 1 Center (home of the NBA Kings) are the first arena to utilize Zippin. Major retailers are embracing Zippin, including Azbuka Vkusa in Russia, Lojas Americanas in Brazil and Lawson in Japan. We think this is an ideal solution for European football stadiums that want better service, food quality and higher profits.
To learn more about Zippin, CLICK HERE. Watch 45-second video HERE.